Wednesday, September 7

Freezer paper stenciling and a skirt

I know that freezer paper stenciling has been done over and over but thanks to this Mama, I got to try freezer paper stenciling with the Circuit cutting my stencil! Such fun!! I could still use some more practice and I got paint off the stencil on the purple shirt which looks horrible now in these photos, I hope it doesn't look that bad after its washed, I didn't set the paint like the rest of the shirt.

Some shirts were gifts and I still have a few more to work on:

dad's high school football number, baby's dad loves his old number
freezer paper stenciling

a new big sister and her new little sister
freezer paper stenciling
freezer paper stenciling
freezer paper stenciling


Jane wanted one.
i heart freezer paper stenciling
i heart freezer paper stenciling

Lilly designed her own shirt. "Rarity" is her newest My Little Pony and she is in LOVE with it. obviously. She also designed that skirt. I was going to make her a 3 tier skirt but as I was getting the iron set up, Lilly positioned all the fabric and declared the skirt fabric so beautiful. So I made it as she requested, plus she wanted a super stretchy pocket so "Rarity" could come with her everywhere.
freezer paper stenciling
September 025
September 015

1 comment:

Shorty said...

I love the freezer paper shirts! those look awesome! And Lilly is getting so big! Her design choices were perfect.

Great job, Mom! Hope you are all doing well!
Kel