Sunday, October 28

KCWC: big butt baby pants

Will needed a dashing outfit for Gregg's brothers wedding.  I really wanted him to have a bow tie and suspenders.  I bought the bow tie.  For the elasticized suspenders, I used this tutorial and 1 inch wide elastic.  And of course, I used the big butt baby pants pattern.

big butt baby pants and suspenders
big butt baby pants and suspenders

Pattern: big butt baby pants ; size 6-12 months
Fabric: grey baby wale corduroy and orange polka dots from moda
big butt baby pants and suspenders

Jane and I liked this blackberry color when we were buying Will's corduroy, so we pulled it for her.  I added a cuff on the hem and pockets, because pockets are all the rage with 2 year olds, 

Big butt baby pants with puppet show pockets
Big butt baby pants with puppet show pockets
Pattern: big butt baby pants and Oliver + S puppet show shorts pocket pattern ; size18-24 months with length added
Fabric: blackberry baby wale corduroy

3 comments:

Yarny Days said...

Truly truly dashing!

100% Made By Me said...

So cute! I miss your posts though!

Clipping Solutions said...


Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable post with us.
clipping path service