Wednesday, December 10

Pillowcase dress of sorts

I didn't have a pillowcase but I had this old fabric. I think it might have been a bit stiff for this but oh well. I used this tutorial from Red Instead blog.
a little big huh? I took in the sides a few inches and then it fit pretty good after.

I like the look of this dress over jeans and a top. It should fit her for a few seasons too. Do you like that hat? I traded this Etsy seller some socks for it. If you wanted to purchase a hat like that it would cost you 10.00! Isn't that crazy cheap? This size was for a 3-12 month old and it barely fits my girl but she won't let me take it away.



4 comments:

Shorty said...

Love the look! Very cute!

The Rambler said...

Waiting for Paypal to reset me up in the system....pardon the wait. :) new at Paypal.

I purchased your pattern Christmas Ornament on Esty via Shorty.

nicole said...

i wondered if you had made that when i saw it on the other blog...cute!

The Rambler said...

Back again. paypal is soooo frustrating...may we figure a different way? I'm completely new to Etsy so I figured this way might be faster to communicate. Sorry :(