Sunday, October 2

can you be in love with a twin needle?

I hope so, because I am. I can't stop using it. The hem looks so much better then using a single needle and sewing twice. I was doing that forever thinking the twin needle was intimidating. It's not. I made a batch of Jane pants with the twin needle.
pants for Jane

The ever faithful big butt baby pants.
big butt baby pants
big butt baby pants
big butt baby pants
big butt baby pants

Then I saw this leggings tutorial on pinterest. It was one of those ideas that you see where everything else is instantly dropped (including Jane ha!) and these were cut and sewn. Seriously easy and cute.
leggings
leggings

Really happy with the stripe matching, who knew it would be as simple as Made described?! Sometimes common sense is not one of my attributes.
leggings

I made these for new little baby, Edrie.
baby leggings
baby leggings
baby leggings
baby leggings

The ruffles killed me on Edrie's bum so I made Jane a pair with some. Kills me on her too!
ruffle leggings
September 277

3 comments:

nicole said...

I cant get over the ruffle bum either! Thank you so much!

Yarny Days said...

You make the cutest things. I cannot get over those ruffles!

Mary Beth said...

Oh how I love that ruffled bottom!

I have a twin needle (bought for a project that never got started) but am super intimidated to use it. You are brave!