Monday, September 21

New Tutorial! Picture Window Quilted Fabric Ball Ornament

Picture Window Ornament Tutorial

I know you know that I don't believe it is ever too early to think about Christmas and what a better way to start prepping than with these ornaments!

Picture Window Ornament Tutorial

I have had several requests from customers for this new tutorial. The "picture window" (Gregg came up with that name and coincidentally is quite proud of himself) ornament is a fun way to show off pretty fabrics or your favorite sports team. In making the other ornaments, I always select small print fabrics as the big prints just don't show well. But with the picture window those big prints can shine!

Picture Window Ornament Tutorial

This tutorial contains 40 pages with 81 detailed pictures and written instructions for the PICTURE WINDOW Quilted Ornament tutorial. There is no actual quilting or sewing in the making of this ornament.

Picture Window Ornament Tutorial

This is an Adobe PDF file (4.24 MB) that will be emailed directly to you. Please include your email address with purchase. There are no shipping charges as this tutorial contains the pattern and instructions and does not come with any supplies.

I have been working on this tutorial for a little while and I am happy to be able to offer it for sale in my Etsy shop, my Ebay, or you can click below to be taken directly to PayPal.









I also have a new listing in my Etsy shop that has all 3 of my ornament tutorials grouped together for a discount. Plus, it is fun to mix and match the different patterns for some unique ornaments. Also see the traditional and cathedral window ornaments.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Picture Window Ornament Tutorial

1 comment:

nicole said...

i heart the oregon one! shocker...i know! i hear you are bein' sneaky with jess...what are you guys up to!?