Thursday, October 30

Found: new blogs to be addicted too

At least they are new to me or ones I didn't add to my GoogleReader and just forgot about them. That is why you always add blogs to your GoogleReader and then decide about them later. I just added them to the left side bar.

Corporate Free Christmas I am very optimistic about this blog!

One Pretty Thing I agree with Toby Show, it is like The Crafty Crow for grown-ups! and bonus my friend Mrs. Simmons got featured yesterday she did the flower ribbon corsage on the bottom panel.

Planet June Free crochet patterns? yes please!


CraftStylish so many different ideas and tutorials for embroidery, crochet, sewing, be still my heart. I think I might add this sweet sweater to my crochet list and I love these napkins or these ornaments they posted while I was typing this post, seriously with blogs like this you just can't keep up with your want to make list.

In other happy news, I just loved this article about the Nielson family and how great they are doing. Plus $250,000 raised for them?!!? sadly it is not even close to what the costs are. incredible in so many ways.

1 comment:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww, thanks so much for the mention! I love those other sites so it's an honor to be in the same list as them! I'm off to explore your blog...I love crafty scientists!