Monday, November 9

my stocking!

my holiday stocking

my holiday stocking

I did a snowflake pattern around the top. Although my idea of the snowflake did not get into my chart pattern. I forgot to add two rows in for the horizontal middle. Lilly said they look like spiders. Nothing screams Christmas like little white spiders!
my holiday stocking

Pattern: Traditional Christmas Stocking in Holiday Knits

Yarn: Malabrigo Yarn Chunky in lettuce and natural

Mods: detailed on my Rav page.

my holiday stocking

I am so glad I started these stockings last summer. All three are done and waiting for December 3rd to decorate, the official green light for Christmas decorating.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous Jenni! Green with envy :) I can only knit a scarf {and not well I might add} I can't wait to see your "stockings hung by the chimney with care"
xx

Bethany Heckman said...

I think the day after Thanksgiving is safe for Christmas decorating : )

UK lass in US said...

Sweet! I like the white spiders! I suppose you could always embroider them a bit with the white yarn, if you want them more snowflake like.

Stephanie said...

I LOVE that stocking! How cute would a nice set of 7 of those hanging from my mantel look?! Job well done - and way to be so on top of it.

Shorty said...

You did a great job! Soooo precious! And those snowflakes look like snowflakes to me.

nicole said...

super cute! i don't think they look like spiders... definitely snowflakes!

Rima said...

Put your hands together for beautiful stockings! Lovely!